Total Market Cap Update (cont.)

Following our last post we saw the expected pullback (sooner and quicker but still expected). Total Market Cap is now testing the support mentioned and for any Bullish continuation we need to stay above 125B Market Cap and also above the 50MA (yellow). If we have a confirmation on this line turning into support (as it seems) we may break the green broadening wedge sooner than later nevertheless if we fail we need to consider a test of the previous low or even a new lower low.

Daily Total Market Cap (50MA yellow, 200MA red)

BTC is also holding where it should and the assumption is the sameā€¦ we need to hold this levels for more upside action.

12H BTC